A new center joins the RESILIENCE project. It is the hospital La Paz in Madrid, awarded several times as the best public hospital in Spain, which welcomed us with open arms and with which we are looking forward to collaborate.
We started the year 2023 more committed than ever to our goal: to reduce cardiotoxicity in patients receiving anthracyclines through remote ischemic preconditioning therapy (RIC), a therapy that the patient can perform at home and which is non-invasive.
A total of 8 Spanish and European hospitals are already collaborating with the project, which translates into a greater scope of the benefits that this therapy can offer.
- Hospital Universitario de Salamanca,
- University of Dusseldorf (UDUS),
- Aarhus University Hospital (AUH),
- Instituto Português de Oncologia de Lisboa Francisco Gentil E.P.E. (IPO) and Hospital Da Luz.
- Hospital Clínico Universitario de Valladolid (HCUV)
- Fundación Jiménez Díaz
- Hospital Ramón y Cajal
- Hospital universitario La Paz
We will continue to work hard to improve the quality of life of patients all over the world.